Briinx Briinx 31-35, F 12 Answers Feb 10 in Community

On behalf of all men I apologize.

Best Answer

Just remember that not all men are alike. And, if you're having a lot of problems in relationships .. you need to rethink your choice of partner. Find your own personal happiness before you get into another relationship. If you're happy and secure .. you'll be more likely to attract the right person for you.

Best Answer

Don't worry we all have those times, but it's important that you don't judge the men you meet by your experiences with the men you've met. Some will surprise you :)

Best Answer

I try not too . :)

Best Answer

Don't give them that much value. That is it.

Best Answer

But it was all at my hearts expense

Best Answer

Life will pay you for it in return, be tolerate sweetie.

Best Answer

get counseling for your issues.

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

Don't take the behavior of one man and then generalize it to all men. Chose more wisely in future

Best Answer

I'm not . I really trying not to . It wasn't the behavior of one in my case all off them. As in the ones I've met .

Best Answer

Seriously, start to be very careful about the men you date, and otherwise don't give power to any man who has treated you badly

Best Answer

Talking to other men that you don't have painful memories with? Or maybe talking to the ones you do have the painful memories with, if they learned from their mistakes and you're comfortable talking to them.

Best Answer

Please explain.. ? you can in private i you like

Best Answer

your not alone!!!!

Best Answer