sassyme18 sassyme18 18-21, F 6 Answers Mar 1, 2011

No, probably not. It's more common for folks who had a tough time with one or both parents to stay single indefinitely.

Best Answer

I do think this COULD be a reason, but there is never one sigle reason for our feelings or behaviours. It could mean that the lack of Daddy figure makes you look for one in a boyfriend. It could mean that you are afraid of feeling unloved. But I believe that our parents mistakes are too balme to a certain point, after a certain age you are responsible for yourself, you choose whether you forgive and forget and move on with the life you want, or if you linger on to the pain mom or dad caused.

Best Answer

i dont have a good relationship with my dad, yet i'm afraid to be in a relationship with someone, maybe ur afraid to be single because u want a father figure in ur life since ur dad isnt always there for u

Best Answer

If that were the case then you would probably be interested in older guys like me. lol No, I think you are afraid to be single because you are human and humans need companionship.

Best Answer

I'd say that's a considerable over-statement. Likely it's a combination of factors, including the lack of a positive relationship with your father. The fear of being along is present in all human beings to some extent.

Best Answer

very possible

Best Answer