Billions. Literally billions of other guys out there. Doesn't mean you won't come back to this guy once he has grown up a bit, but for now... date other guys.

Best Answer

Angela, you do need to leave him. This is a time when you should date a variety of boys, to find out what you want in the man u marry. Find a way to move on gracefully and without recrimination, if you possibly can.How about. I want to date others for a year, to be sure of what we have here. If he doesn't like that it's too bad. You do need to circulate.

Best Answer

Its good your dad pointed it out to you. He seems to care more about whhat he wants than your feelings. First start reading about co-dependancy and about bounderies. Get educated about how relationships should be like.

Best Answer

I know you might not want to hear this, but you need to really consider what is going on.<br />
You are in a relationship where your motivation to stay with this person is partially the fear that you will be hurt. This is NEVER ok. If you accept this of him or any other person in a relationship, you are setting yourself up to fall into a pattern of abusive partners.<br />
A person who loves you would not need to 'try' to treat you better. I don't want you thinking this boy's behavior is either normal or what you should expect of men going forward in your life. It is not.

Best Answer