When my husband died I was some what in that shape,now that I feel better having my own place and paying for everything on my own I feel so good that I have come this far things are looking so good.There will come a time when you will want to do the same,you may be going through something now,it will happen and you will become strong and not much will get you down cause you are on higher grown and the floods can't get to you again.

Best Answer

You are not a loser if this is all a temporary situation. Everyone needs some help getting started and you are lucky to have a friend willing to help. However, as someone who has been the friend lending the helping hand, don't take advantage! You should be doing your best to get on your own 2 feet and not treat your friends kindness as an invitation to crash there indefinitely. You are adding to their expenses and impeding on their privacy so be a good houseguest while you are there...get yourself together and maybe be able to help someone else on down the road. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

A friend stayed on my couch for a few months once. I didn't think he was a loser. Sometimes, it's just what you have to do. As long as you pitch in with housework or cook dinner sometimes or give your friend some money whenever you can or something of the like, then you're doing your part.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are homeless to me, have you considered contacting Manpower, the job may be for only a day and even nasty, but it is being productive. And being productive you will met more people and increase your opportunity for a better psoition. Schooling after high school is not for everyone. Some of the most wealthy people in the United States never when to school after high school. Learning how to sell often moves people into a high income. <br />
You only have a set number of days to live, each day you waste is a day you can never regain, life is to short to waste very many of them.

Best Answer

Wow ok you need to make some changes in your life,you are a mom your kid needs you,you need to do something for yourself to get a career going.Go to school or go to a technical school to learn a trade.I am not one to call people losers because most people find themselves in tough spots at one time or another.hang in there but dont hang out on the couch.

Best Answer

So why are you on EP instead of out there looking for a job?

Best Answer

no ...but maybe you should ask for help go to social services ..if your a young parent they could help you find a job and housing and food ..it doesn't hurt to ask

Best Answer

Yes I can tell you are an awesome chick in a rough spot, it oozes out of you

Best Answer

Well.The we Can pic.. says it all. YOU CAN. Keep your chin up girl. Something is bound to brake away soon....

Best Answer

I'm in the same situation! except I hear all the time how much of a loser I am :-(

Best Answer

---Depends on what you are doing about it...<br />
Now if you are trying to do stuff....<br />
Then no your not, your in a rough spot...<br />
But if your taken advantage of your friends...and bumming rides, food...home...<br />
Then your a loser.<br />
Cuz your not WINNING.<br />
---Question is...why will her grandmother let her stay there but not you???<br />
Theres more to this than you are saying.

Best Answer

do you contribute to rent and food? If not then you are a burden not a loser, just a burden.

Best Answer

I feel you have a great attitude.

Best Answer

great attitude. Good luck. You're halfway there already

Best Answer

When I was starting my career I went through what you are going through. It doesn’t make you a loser, it just makes you stronger! You are already strong for going through this even though sometimes you don’t feel strong, YOU ARE! Once this chapter in your life is over you will realize that you are stronger because of this experience! I have faith that you are on the right track and are thinking the right way! You are NOT a loser by far! In fact, you are a success story in the making and you ARE already a WINNER!

Best Answer

depends on how long have you been in that situation. If you have been leeching off your friend for awhile say like 6 months or more then Yes. But if its only a couple weeks or so then I'd say your down on luck.

Best Answer

Your mother knows better than any of us here on EP do. The fact that your mother let your daughter live with her but doesn't want you living with her speaks volumes. ba<x>sed on your mother's actions, its likely that you ARE a loser. Having said that, Twyla's answer was good. Are you out TRYING to get a job (even a low-paying one) or are you just sitting around your friend's house wasting time on the computer? If you have a daughter who you can't afford to take care of right now and you aren't busting your butt trying to get into a better situation, then you're a LOSER with a capital L!

Best Answer

I think your awesome too!!!!

Best Answer

I hear you deary-Hugs-I am sorry. That is the way things are getting-I am going on three years of unemployment and I had a professional career-you are NOT A LOSER! You are surviving-good luck. : )

Best Answer

No one is ever a loser unless they want to be. Most people I know who are losers work full time at it. You don't sound that to me.

Best Answer