u only live once- go for it- I actually snuck in and got to watch my favorite singer rehearsing- It felt like it was my own personal concert.

Best Answer

I understand what you mean. I too don't have much money and would like to buy something nice for myself rather than paying bills all the time. But sometimes if I want to buy a CD or something I think how much food that could buy me. Is it something that you could keep?

Best Answer

You would have to tell me what it is first.

Best Answer

its tickets to see a Sundance Film Festival movie in a theater in Ann Arbor...there is no guarantee that any actors will be there...especially the one I would like to see...

Best Answer

Necessities are always 1st ,regardless. Depends on so many factors. How far in the hole would you be? Can you still pay your bills? Could you ask for money for Christmas from relatives and tell them what you want to use it for? Pick up a few more hours at work maybe?
It it is something you REALLY want to see vs just to see an actor. AND can you pay your bills first..then ..maybe. I am practical to a fault, however..me..I would not to be honest.

Best Answer

WOW..thanks for your detailed answer..My bills are fortunately paid at the present moment. We don't have a car, and I very rarely get to go anywhere or do anything...but I have someone willing to take me...this would be an extreme adventure for me..normally I just go to the library, or grocery shopping...I have no life..lol

Best Answer

If you can manage it...and your heart really really desires it...then go...
I get the "being on an adventure" I am on one myself.
RUN!! GO PLAY!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!
just pay your bills first and put some aside for emergency's :)

Best Answer

thanks for all your input and advice...Merry Christmas..

Best Answer

And to you as well :)

Best Answer