Well, let's be cautious about 'men' in general. Many men are respectful to women in all facets of life, including the bedroom. However, many other men are not. And make no mistake, they -choose- to treat women poorly for a variety of reasons, largely because our culture, no matter how progressive, still teaches men to be misogynists. So if a man treats you badly, you teach him how to treat you properly or you get rid of him. There are plenty of people out there, and there's no reason you have to put up with someone who won't respect you.

Best Answer

It just really upsets me when I am on EP and I see all these groups that treat women like nothing more that sex objects. Sure we like sex and some of us are very kinky; but we have brains and other interests. And I really have issues with men bullying to get what they want sexually.

Best Answer

Well what in particular do you find degrading?

Best Answer

who decides what is degrading? what one might think is degrading may Just be another's kink...I know a couple uses a trapeze.. don't ask me why, some may conceder it degrading, they don't. What you need to do is discuss with your partner and tell themm How itm feels for you. <br />
and Understand that this is something totally subjective on your part. The act is not degrading, that would be making a factual statement that supposedly applies to EVERYONE, you can only speak for yourself....<br />
It is degrading to YOU... Hopefully he can understand your needs. <br />
of course then you need to be concerned... if I don't do it that way...will he just look for someone else that does?<br />
Be prepared to lvie with the consequences either way though.

Best Answer

That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about men who encourage other men to violate their partners. Men who brag about showing naked pics of their wives, without their wives consent. If a woman doesn't give a man permission to use her in a sexual way, it's degrading!!!! I am not bitching about my BF; this has nothing to do with him. It has to do with men who think that just because they have a penius or that they are in a relationship with someone, it gives them absolute freedom to behave however they want and use their parnter. As for the couple that uses the trapeze, I give them points for originality.

Best Answer

lol... Ok got ya... all I can say is, if it is without spiusal consent that is beyond the pale. and I agree with you, but...some women get off knowing their spiuce is showin his friends the goods he has at home. So... " different strokes for different folks..." but .. if it's without consent we must all dissent.

Best Answer

Always worked for me....what kind of **** are you watching anyway?

Best Answer

I was more refering to men that solicit other men to rape their wives and gfs, because they gets them off. I am all for female-friendly ****.

Best Answer

Me2...not sure I would wanna hire someone to rape my wife....sounds a bit far fetched for a common fetish.

Best Answer

yes..sharing and abuse are not in the same camp.

Best Answer

You got any suggestions?

Best Answer

totally agree

Best Answer

I acknowledge men have high sex drives, I just wish more would acknowledge I am a human being and not just a blow up doll who can talk!

Best Answer

well women do to and at least in my mind if she is not having fun I am not either.

Best Answer

Don't you think the world would be a better place if everybody was having satisfying sexual experiences? I do.

Best Answer

totally. If people could learn to respect each other and know that sex and love are two different things and allow themselves to conduct themselves accordingly we would have a lot more free time to not worry about things

Best Answer