Zahraa93 Zahraa93 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Community

Don't ask to anybody anything just prepare yourself first in class so everybody will come to you for his problem then see how he / she talking with you and give him responce in proper way.<br />
See changes.

Best Answer

Few people find it natural to do group presentations..I write out word for word what I'm gona say(even though experts frown on this) I give my speech/presentation in front of a mirror.Prep is key! Remember this:your auduence WANTS you to do well;even if you should have difficulties people empathize.You'll naturally get better ,the more you do this,and the adrenaline level will fall.So be ready ,do the best you can,and envision sucesss...good luck!

Best Answer

I felt the same way before I had to do my first speech in my Oral Comm. Class. What helped me do my speeches was to practice in front of a mirror and imagine people watching me. I don't know what your situation is, but if your giving a speech or whatever, practice is key, but don't over think it. <br />
Being a little nervous is a good thing because that nervous energy can give you enough adrenilline to get you through the speech or whatever. Overall, just be yourself and keep it natural. Don't over think it.

Best Answer

When you talk focus on something that's not a person so it looks like you are still looking at the audience....i.e. I pick 3 spots on the back wall so the ppl in the front row think I'm looking @ the ppl in the back, and the ppl in the back think I'm looking at the ppl on their left and right.

Best Answer

hahahahahhaha its a good idea thank you

Best Answer

It isnt easy but the trick is learn to just not give a ****

Best Answer

Just imagine they all sit there in their underwear, I've heard that helps...

Best Answer

hahahahha
thank u

Best Answer

start off by talking to smaller groups of people<br />
your friends , ahve them sit in front of you and give them your speal. then get more and more so eventually you have a large group infront of you.

Best Answer

I will try
thank u

Best Answer

Your welcome.

Best Answer

Practice in front of your family

Best Answer

good idea

Best Answer

have some of your first crowds as friend or have part of them as friends (supportive ones) theyl laugh at ur jokes etc and ul step by step get better at it

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

I have the same issue, I do not do well in front of large crowds.

Best Answer

yeah me too :(

Best Answer

Operation Flash Point
http://www.ussc.gov/

Best Answer