Wrong with me? Am I the problem
confused2112 confused2112 26-30, F 4 Answers May 10 in Dating & Relationships

why are you thinking of leaving your fiance?

Best Answer

See my convo below with typical airies

Best Answer

You don;t need a whole bunch of friends. All you need those two people who you can honestly consider a "friend". Why are you thinking about leaving your fiance?

Best Answer

No idea why I'm thinking abut it. Sometimes I'm great and happy with him sometimes I feel like my love for him is not that strong or something...

Best Answer

So you feel like you aren't in love with him anymore? Are you happy? How long have you two been engaged?

Best Answer

Sometimes I'm happy sometimes no. Engaged 1 year, together 3.5 total. Before we got engaged, I was so happy and everything. Little time after we got engaged I started freaking out

Best Answer

Well you will have your up and downs. Oh, okay, so you two been together for some time now... Is it the engagement that is freaking you out? The thought of marriage? If so, why? Why do you think before the engagement, you were happier?

Best Answer

I think because it's like that's it, one person life changes, etc

Best Answer

sounds like commitment issues, people aren't to be trusted though.

Best Answer

finding and making friends is become harder as technology advances and also as we age due to the changes in how we view the world. Take your time and you will find that you will be fine with making friends and perhaps you make good reliable friends where others just make hey I know you friends.

Best Answer