goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 11 Answers Feb 26, 2012

Take them out of the packet before planting them

Best Answer

bad-lar-ious

Best Answer

it helped me heaps babz.... lol

Best Answer

Good growing medium, right humidity, possibly a propagator and plenty TLC.

Best Answer

Keep them damp and warm. They need to be a certain temperature to germinate.

Best Answer

Depends what you have growing. Are they in a pot or ground? Have you checked if the like full sun or partial shade? Watering is something we often forget. I had a plant I forgot to water and almost lost. Ruellia is more often in purple. It's a lovely flower that requires very little water. I have more purple, most in my area do,
A few years ago outside a shopping mall I saw it in pink. I plucked out one and it took it. There is a white I have seen on the Internet. I hope to find it someday. It is also called the Mexican Petunia. I have a pineapple growing. Mango Tree and Bananas. My banana is the fruit is 5 inches in length and yellow meat. If you get these you will never have to ad sugar to your recipe. It's THAT sweet.
Tomatoes are easy. My grass is quite dry. I wish Florida could get a bit of rain.

Best Answer

I keep old egg cartons (cardboard ones) and fill them with composted soil. Then I stick them in a bucket with about 1/2 inch of water in the bottom. After about a week, I put one seed in each egg holding compartment and barely cover the seed with dirt. The important thing next is to not water, but keep about 1/4 inch of water in the bottom of the bucket (to soak up into the soil). I also cover with a plastic bag (like you get from the grocery) then leave it alone for about 7-10 days. Seeds should sprout by then....

Best Answer