many people dont have true friends.....your best friend should be yourself,be good to yourself

Best Answer

In the circumstances I'm living in it's pretty hard

Best Answer

i'm sorry to hear that.try to stay positive..all the bad things pass eventually

Best Answer

They're over rated

Best Answer

Do you wish to have one? Are you prepared?

Best Answer

I want one but people just don't want to hang out with me or talk to me.

Best Answer

Okay think this through yourself. My first question : Have you ever done anything wrong to them?

If no then there is nothing you need to worry about because they are "friends" that just want to have benefits. They probably feel that being with you will not give them any benefits. Be happy that you are not within their clique because on the surface it would seem to be that they are all enjoying themselves but beneath it is where all the stories come flooding in. Trust me you would be better of not knowing because it is chaotic. Judging by your age , you are still studying right. Your pool of friends are all from this place call "school" . Compare to the world it's a small area mind you. If you are willing to be patient wait for a few more years and see how things turn out when you step into society. Let nature takes it course yeah?

But I wish to know whether or not you are prepared because wanting a true friend is not easy as easy as it seems in today's world. People are getting more and more sceptical of many things day by day. They are not willing to "give" and even if they "give" they want to "take" more than what they "give" . And you will not have one if you meet the above description because you MUST be the one that will break the ice , MUST be the one that "give" and NOT "take" , WILL be the one facing most of the craps etc etc. Also you have a chance of doing all of the above AND get nothing in return. Seems like "hard work will payoff " does not apply here .

Be sure to be mentally prepared when the time comes.

if yes you feel that you have done something wrong , apologize to them. Be courageous. But I doubt you fall under this category.

Don't get depressed if things does not work out. Sometime it just happens. I see many comments that are sceptical about this "true friend" thing but is that the case? That will be for you to find out. I will be cheering for you over the internet.

Best Answer

Does anyone really have TRUE friends?

Best Answer

I have met some people who do

Best Answer