IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 7 Answers May 24, 2012

Sorry, but you didn't survive. You are a figleaf of someone's imagination.

Best Answer

true....my thinkin is that every generation gits a wee bit better......so by the time my daughter has kids?!........she'll be a super awesome mom

Best Answer

Parents used to be in a community and swapped information. When we still communicate with our parents, they can give us input too. Like these days, doctors want our babies not to eat puréed vegetables and soup until they're 6 months old. Which is fine by me. It was, however, not fine by my little grandson, who howled all day, until.........we gave him something a bit more consistent to eat.

Best Answer

Its simple the **** they say today is wrong. my grandma eats all the stuff thats supposed to be bad but shes 95 so those eggheads must be fried

Best Answer

Ha!<br />
Parents today as soooo Stupid...<br />
"How Stoopid are they?" you ask.<br />
Well, since the 1950's, there are Tens of Thousands of New Laws aimed at keeping Stupid Parents from Accidentally harming or killing their own children. And it's because hundreds of fools can't figure out that; a Hot Iron, a Lawnmower, a Plastic Laundry Bag, a Electrical Blender, a Bottle of Bleach, a Mean Demented Pit Bull, or a Loaded Gun "Is NOT a TOY!" and "Must Be Kept Out Of The Reach Of CHILDREN!"

Best Answer