manasasailaja manasasailaja 18-21 6 Answers Jan 30, 2011

let the life go to hell............ u enjoy..............

Best Answer

U r right gypo - let it all go.

Best Answer

Me either.

Best Answer

I want so many things that i almost forget everyday what was the last thing i had wanted to do .. is that an advantage or sheer carelessness ? whatever it is .. i have never regretted not doing or doing something in my life. i know i ll define the my purpose somewhere down the line .. m being patient and i would want u to get some for urself.

Best Answer

have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.<br />
Rainer Maria Rilke, 1903

Best Answer

Uhh, sorry? Just look at what you're interested in, what your passions are, and what your hobbies are. Often times, the answer is right in front of your face. Good luck..

Best Answer