Maybe u should just go out the 2 of you and have a good long talk.<br />
It's hard when you love somebody so much but it could be he is influenced by his friends and he is showing his true colours. Better now than when you are married. Really hope everything works out for the best for you.

Best Answer

I don't know but I think if you marry him, you'll suffer (emotionally). It seems that everything keeps on changing and by that, you won't know what will happen. You may really love him but think for the future. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

People change, sometimes negatively. However you can't magically change him back to the way he was a few months ago. It may take work to get him to realize that you don't like his behavior, and even then it's up to him to change.

Best Answer

balance the situation if you are happy now, you dont need to be tied up in a relationship which you are not anymore happy even you love him that much

Best Answer