So there this Guy I have been talking to over a year in the beginning we weree talking like if were bf and gf but we never went out later then he explain that there is someone else that he is undecided to who to pick. Then he tells me that he wants to be with me and that he is going to explain that to the other girl but when they talk he say that she made him realize so many things so we get in a fight n I tell him to leave me alone we don't talk for over a month n in that month he decided to go out with her. Later we both see each and feelings come back n.we both start talking again but he is still with her help me I really don't. Know what to do.
lovelygirly lovelygirly 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

well since u asked for my opinion , id say **** them both why the **** does he get to pick out of 2 mates and then leave you on hold the **** if he likes you he wouldve picked you infact there wouldnt be an other girl in the first place just **** him over

Best Answer

Run from this guy. If he thinks you are not good enough or needs to decide you can do better. This guy sounds like he has no backbone, can't make a decision and will always be looking for "something better".

Best Answer

A man will only do what u let them do. So don't let him do this

Best Answer

Boring. <br />
Get rid of him and move on. Don't waste your life. you will never get back the 20s. Its a gift.

Best Answer

Kick his A** to the curb!

Best Answer

dont ever be an option....ur worth more than that.

Best Answer

what exactly do you want?<br />
him? if so,are u willing to get hurt again?<br />
if not,then move on.<br />
u don't want to lose him but u want him? can't have it both ways<br />
so just make a choice even when it hurts its for the best

Best Answer

you forget his sorry *** and find someone worthy of you

Best Answer

re-read all the answers above..all are correct, and so pay attention.

Best Answer

I know it will be hard but I think it would be best to try not to get involved with him again, it sounds like he's just gona lead you ok, if he realy cared then he wouldn't be with the other girl he would be with u, the more u talk to him the more it'll hurt when he screws u over again and he will

Best Answer

Leave him alone. He obviously can't make up his mind and wants to be involved with both of you. If you aren't good with sharing him, move on and find someone a bit more mature.

Best Answer

Tug hard on the ripcord and bail out

Best Answer