ampand ampand 41-45, F 7 Answers Dec 24, 2011

If the readings are both correct, there might be something wrong with the part of your brain that regulates temperature. It would be worthwhile at least ringing a medico to see what they say.

Best Answer

well, that's good, I suppose, since anything below 95 degrees F (35C) is considered to be within parameters for hypothermia, and that's when you have lots of problems... your circulation is restricted to your internal organs in an attempt for your body to prevent them from shutting down at that point. Best of luck, hope you really read that wrong!

Best Answer

You do look a little pale. One degree is nothing to worry about.

Best Answer

Potentially yes. You could be suffering from hypothermia or internal bleeding. Those are my guesses knowing nothing else of your circumstances. Go to the hospital. Like now.

Best Answer

Well, my thermometer now says my temp is 97.7. It would seem the initial reading was off. I think I just have poor circulation.

Best Answer