whynotwhyme whynotwhyme 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 8 in Health

acknowledge life is unfolding as it was intended to. be a peace with yourself. accept that fact that the actions of others are beyond your control. go forward with confidence knowing you are in charge of your destiny and cannot be influenced by vexatious and malicious intentions of others. remember: you are a child of this universe, you belong here, and you have the right to be happy. strive to be happy. now go! do something! and be awesome!

Best Answer

Thanks so much you don't know how happy that makes me! I'm already on my way bak to happiness, I can feel it!

Best Answer

ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Best Answer

Follow your dreams.

Best Answer

what are your passions? what drives you to excitement? what are your skills and talents that can help others? you can have a professional job doing anything that you're qualified for, or have some experience in; or you can learn a new trade and take it from there. Massage therapy and all kinds of body relaxation techniques are very popular right now. But whether you have a desk job or not, if you do your job well, you are valuable.

Best Answer

Thanks for the insight it made me realise that the world is open full of ideas and I just have to take those ideas and put them to good use :)

Best Answer

you're welcome; find your passion, and then go and take it all the way. I know you will be successful at whatever you do. Best wishes to you along your journey.

Best Answer

Pick up a hobby

Best Answer

Talk to someone about your feelings. Sometimes when I feel down I remember that there always someone less fortunate them me and to be grateful. If you feel your depression is affecting your life then seek professional help. Good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

your welcome

Best Answer

change the things you can and forget about the things you cant change

Best Answer

Well firstly, what do you feel is wrong about it?

Best Answer

Well it's a bit silly but I feel as if I'm on my own because I'm painfully shy and don't have many friends and I feel as if my whole life is revolved at home and watching tv and I meet go out like other 16 year olds but i see what they get up to because of Facebook which is making me feel so depressed because I'm always comparing myself to the other girls my age and then I started seeking help and I came across this wonderful site and posted my problem and I'm overwhelmed by the support I've gotten which has simply made my day and the advice I've gotten has been amazing and changed my perspective completely! I think I was being a bit melodramatic before but I realise now that what I needed was some support and a listening ear to help me through the day and I thank you for answering my question and supporting me through tough times and im sorry for this long reply but I though that you deserved to know what was going on :) thank you :)

Best Answer

No worries what so ever, just remember one thing, as long as you have friends (including most of us here, like myself :p) you will never be alone, so when ever you feel lonely dont hesitate and try to talk to someone, most of us will gladly talk
As far as comparing yourself to others, dont youre amazing in your own way, im sure youre a beautiful little thing who is just putting herself down
Anyways feel free to message me anytime if you want

Best Answer

Thank you so much for making me feel better and I'm so glad I came across this site and happy at all the nice people that have supported me!! :)

Best Answer