You most likely have depression. Go see a doctor, tell a close friend. Just tell somebody everything, it'll help. *virtual hug* <- I think U needed that....

Best Answer

It's way too early for this...you are still unformed, still trying to know yourself. There is plenty of time for regrets for adults, but not yet for you. Wait and hope, for now.

Best Answer

I know it is :( hope is what I have for now

Best Answer

What happened 5 months ago?

Best Answer

What is going on?

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

Its Summer so it can't be school pressure. What changed in the last few months?

Best Answer

Nothing. It was just one day in a seminar last year. Wow. Now that I look more than 5 months ago... I looked down during notes and I just felt fat and horrible out of nowhere and when I got home and looked at myself in the mirror it went downhill

Best Answer

I wonder if this is a maturing issue. Something to do with the changes in your body going on? Have you talked to you parents about how you feel?

Best Answer

My dad is gone and my mom has too many problems to deal with mine. She's trying to hold on herself

Best Answer

Well, we know you're under stress then. Is there anyone else you can talk to?

Best Answer

No. I don't want to bother anyone. I've written down that's it. I just found this program today

Best Answer

You're a good person to think of others, but its not bothering people to ask for help when you're down. Nobody can make it on their own.

Best Answer

I'll try and find someone thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome. Good luck.

Best Answer

I know this feeling, you can inbox me if you wanna talk.

Best Answer

I did. Must have caught you too late

Best Answer