There are 2 guys I like, 1 of which is more girly than me (eek!) has no job, no car, very lazy. On the plus side, he likes my kids.. The other guy, he is a rough neck, more of a manly man. Has a good job as a roofer, but no car (he can ride a bike to work) and is an ex drug addict (been clean for 5 years). He has not met my kids, but wants to. Both are 26 and look completely different are are completely different.. Not too sure what to do though..
FolsomOrchid FolsomOrchid 26-30, F 14 Answers Aug 18, 2010

KELP !

Best Answer

Kelp? LOL Never heard than one before :)

Best Answer

Take the girly guy. He will understand your needs better that Mr toughy. And even tho he acts girly and has no job, he will keep your house clean and take care of you and your kids forever.

Best Answer

How about a sissy with a good job??

Best Answer

I'm the same way sometimes I think I should make a choice because somebody else wants me to make that choice. Are you really needing a man right now or are they really needing you?

Best Answer

Perfect solution: Dump them both and find a man who is employed and not an addict!!! Can I get an "AMEN!"

Best Answer

If you truly are paralyzed by indecision with this...then the answer is obvious - neither is the guy for you. When you meet someone that you really want to be with, there is no need for a pro and con list.

Best Answer

Take the lazy sissy guy the other one is shot to hell he's got more issues than being a sissy he's a sleazy piece of ****. If I had to choose between a sissy *** lazy girly girl and a hood rat I would hold my nose and go for the girly girl. I don't know why you would want either one really.

Best Answer

Choices in life aren't limited to black or white. There is plenty of gray in between. If your options don't work for you, keep your eyes open and discover new options.

Best Answer

Move on--find someone else and leave these two guys alone. Just the fact that you need to ask a bunch of strangers what to do indicates that neither choice is the right one. When the right one comes along, you'll know it!

Best Answer

look elsewhere..its a big world..:)

Best Answer

Just read through what you have written above - the choice is there already! ;-)

Best Answer