iamnotfake iamnotfake 18-21, F 15 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Abuse

American's hate most people who are not American and most people who are not American hate Americans. It just the way of things.

Best Answer

Ya its so true

Best Answer

Yeah... that makes a whole lot of sense since the American public is composed of every nationality on the planet.

Best Answer

A lot of Americans do for two reasons.

1. Most companies now out source jobs because it is more "economical" to hire an Indian than an American, that puts Americans out of jobs an causes them to resent the country as a whole. Why? Because their seeing it as the Indians are stealing their jobs. Bias, yes. True, unfortunately.

2. India's principals are very "anti-American", which means. Arranged marriages and un cleanliness, which is revolting to the American ideal.

Honestly, it really has nothing to do with the people themselves, just the stereotype presented to Americans which cause them to dislike India as a whole. As individuals, Americans are more accepting of Indians.

Think of it this way, you think all Americans hate Indians, which frankly isn't true. Although there is a distaste for Indians in Americans wholly, if you broke it apart Americans are mainly a self judging culture, unlike most of the world. Now, that's not to say America isn't very bad at stereotyping cultures, they just more care about a persons character rather than their culture. But, that's MOST Americans.

As long as you dont go around talking about how great India is while bashing America you'll be fine. Just blend.

Best Answer

Woah we do not promote our culture or any such thing like this if the reason behind their hate is 1 then it is not a reason to hate we got jobs in ur country bcoz maybe the companies found us more deserving rather than hating us you should prove them u r better than us .

Best Answer

i love indian girls- great in the sack i just love eating there curry

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone unless they make me hate them.

Best Answer

I sure don't!

Best Answer

people hate people or people like people for various reasons. If you want to fall into the ignorance in thinking that all Americans hate Indians, you're free to do so. In return I'll just think that all Indians are ignorant because of my run-in with you. Since you now represent to me your whole country (all by yourself). Stereotype, right back at ya!

Best Answer

I was unaware we were supposed to hate anyone.

Best Answer

I'm an American, I don't hate American Indian/Native American nor Asian Indians. Unless you're one of the Redskins, but that's because I dislike sports to begin with :D

Best Answer

Their just jealous

Best Answer

who?

Best Answer

Americans

Best Answer

right i agree

Best Answer