I'm 165 pounds and I'm only 5"3 it just doesn't feel right. I am very curvy though if that changes anything, and it's not like I'm not athletic.
Sk8ErGurL101 Sk8ErGurL101 13-15, F 6 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in Image & Weight

Are you having a "fat day"? I have those days... as well as "OMG, my hair is bitchin'" days, "these pants look awesome on me" days, and "I did my make-up really cool" days. <br />
You just say, "okay, having a fat day. I can't lose 10 pounds in a day". And decide if you want to lose those ten pounds in a month. It's completely up to you, but don't make yourself feel bad about it.

Best Answer

i know feeling i am 5 5 150 lbs and i feel fat 10lbs over weight people thing i nuts but use to work out lot. got injured now have little belly but bothers me big time so i will be watching what eat and working to lose. it s what you feel comfitable with have to please your self

Best Answer

be who you are and stop worrying about your weight we all come in different shapes and sizes, its what makes us unique.

Best Answer