simibear simibear 16-17, F 12 Answers Mar 3, 2012

Not strange at all. I married the most wonderful man. Everything I ever wanted in a man, including sexually. He was 20 years and 21 days older than me. He died last Fathers Day. I knew from the beginning I wouldn't have very long with him. He died 10 years to the day after he bought his house. I regret nothing, he was the nicest, sweetest man I've ever known

Best Answer

is it a problem to like older guys...you will find they like you very much...maybe its the way things are meant to be.....add me and ill be your friend...

Best Answer

Depends the age difference. And even at that, if you're okay then that's okay cause that's what you like.

Best Answer

how much older? be careful, some aren't good

Best Answer

Well one of my friends is 19 and her boyfriend is 30 so a good few years!

Best Answer

give yourself a few years, if you are underage, wait. the pain you could cause could ruin someone elses life.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. There's a level of maturity that is more often present on older men.

Best Answer

You might want more security or maturity, or the advantage of his experience. Just be careful that he doesn't use his experience to take advantage of you.

Best Answer

ME TOO!!!!!!

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but age is just a number in some cases. <br />
I am a 61 year man, I have some friends on this site that are quite a bit younger than me. For me it is sometimes nice to talk to Younger people. Have a different. Aspect to life, but in real life I know some people, some times it makes me feel younger, and again some will never try to understand me, as a person. <br />
I am always looking to meet new people young and old alike. Please look at my profile. You can ask me anything you wish. I will never ask anything real personal. And yes the picture on it is me, but I have a beard now. I do not have anything to hide. It is your choice if you would like to try a old man as a possible friend. Thank you for listening.

Best Answer

daddy issues?

Best Answer