hiunikel hiunikel 22-25, M 14 Answers Aug 8, 2009

Why are you questioning yourself? Mature women are a blessing for someone your age! Incidentally, can I have your number? LOL.<br />
If you're worried you're becoming weird or anything, don't be. A lot of guys feel attraction towards women older than them, be it slightly older or way older.

Best Answer

:-), don't worry about it, somethings are meant to be... and enjoyed.<br />
And for Porkchop, yes, some were (not grandma), I still don't feel bad about it, nor did I then. It was fun, easy, and they are very relaxed, not at all like the girls your age, who like me were embroiled in the angst of youth. Got to go great places, do fun things, and there was no mistaking what they wanted and when or where. Do not fall into the trap of meeting their kids if they are older than you. Sisters are another one to steer clear of. Brothers seemed to be ok with it. Do not attend a family function no matter how much she asks, they may be ok to her face, but they will not be to yours.<br />
good luck to ya, and just realize, sometimes they are having issues they are trying to work through also, and you just may be the way the chose to do it. Chin up, smile on your face, march on.

Best Answer

When I was in my 20's I found late 30's and 40 something women irresistable. Their toghetherness and sophisitcation drove me wild. Now I'm in my 40's and thease women are accessable!

Best Answer

Like everyone is saying...DONT worry about it. I believe its natural. Young woman like older men. I did when i was younger I perfer my age or younger now. <br />
And Now that I am older I have noticed men your age are interested in me. I personally find ya guys too young. Mostly because my son is 20. Just feels wrong.lol<br />
But if you find someone out there and I'm sure you will...enjoy yourself and learn from her

Best Answer

As long as you're not kidnapping some senior citizen from a nursing home, don't worry about it. Mature women have a lot to offer. They know themselves. They know what they want and they don't waste your time with silly games. <br />
I say go for it. I once dated a women 16 years my senior. It was really one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I learned a lot from that women. It has helped me in every relationship I've had since.

Best Answer

With exception of girls who lie and take the p*ss all woman are beautiful, older ladys have more to talk about too! don't hold back mate!

Best Answer

I think it's because experience has made us attractive and sweet talking.

Best Answer

I thought the same when I was 23! They are attractive and sweet.

Best Answer