It all depends on the relationship you have with them and how they feel about bisexuals. If they are against it then I would not expect an understanding reaction to your news. Same goes for if you do not have a good relationship with them. The weaker the relationship the less you can trust. You need to ask yourself just how much do you trust them and make your decision ba<x>sed on that. Sorry I'm not much help, but without knowing what type of people they are I don't think anyone could give you a much better answer. Good luck and never feel like something is wrong with you for being bisexual no matter what anyone says including your parents.

Best Answer

I guess I am wondering why you feel the need. Something going to happen you need to prepare them for?

Best Answer

you should be able to trust them with anything.

Best Answer

what is it with your parents, my kids could tell me anything, yours should be the same, if you know they are that bad why would you ask question? do you have bff you could confide in? what would be issue with being bi, it's not like your an axe murderer(your not right?) if i remeber you are a t, what would be issue for being bi then, my feeling is who cares, just be you and all will be ok, there are all kinds of people out there that will make fun or say crap, not worth your time then, be strong and blow them off.

Best Answer