You sound just fine to me! <br />
:-)

Best Answer

Believe it or not, it can be done.<br />
It takes awareness. You have to know what you want to change and how you want to sound. Then you have to focus when you speak. Every time you speak. Over time, speaking in the new accent will become habitual. You'll still have lapses into the old voice, particularly if you talk with people who also speak that way, but I don't see why you can't choose to speak differently if you put in the effort.

Best Answer

that was a very encouraging answer, thank you!

Best Answer

You're welcome. I ran up against this when I became a teacher and had to curb my own accent and become more aware of my slang speech. It can be done, and it can be done quite effectively. Awareness is key. Good luck. :)

Best Answer

Move north to illinoise

Best Answer

Go to a speech therapist.

Best Answer

Why do you sound like this is also a valid question.

Best Answer

i've lived in a lot of different countries but i mostly went to american and british schools! i have a lot of other accents mixed in their too so i mispronounce a lot of words and it is very embarrassing.

Best Answer

Force yourself to change how you speak or move.

Best Answer

move to a diffrent country and stay there for a few years xD then youll pick up the accent of those people. or theres roseta stone or go into acting xD

Best Answer