He's my first in 21 next month, he's 23 he's nice and is good to me this far. I just feel like I'm forcing feelings for him. We've been dating a month and I kissed him once .
twirlinglights twirlinglights 18-21, F 7 Answers Aug 26 in Dating & Relationships

How long has he been gay?

Best Answer

You're too young to settle. Break up.

Best Answer

It sounds like you two aren't supposed to be together. I'm not sure how to go about that, so I just wish you good luck! lol

Best Answer

Take it easy and if your not falling head over heels for him by the end of next month or, if at most, the end of this year then dump him.

Best Answer

guys that take their time are the best ones, accept that he is not pushy or confidant, he cares for you and does not want you to have any regrets, had he talked you into sex on the first date would you have still thought he was nice? talk to him about his feelings for you and yours for him :)

Best Answer

Break up. It's not that hard..

Best Answer

"I don't like my boyfriend?" And you still have to think about what you should do? Break up. =)

Best Answer