My mom always yells at me for nothing I get grounded every day for absolutely nothing. My mom purposely try's to start fights with me. I get so embarrassed by her always fighting with me. She picked me up at school yesterday and started yelling at me while my friend was in the car. I don't know what to do. I have told her how I feel so many times all she does is say that i deserve it i give her an attitude. And no its not me just being a teen not liking my parents and all. My two best friends parents agree with me that my mom should not be treating me like this. I don't think i can handle her anymore. She is in love with my little brother and doesn't even care what she says to me. She treats us so unfairly i just want to leave them all. I asked her to take the two of us to some sort of parental counseling to try to fix our relationship. But i apparently insulted her and got grounded for that. Just please help what should i do?
idontevenknow125 idontevenknow125 13-15, F 4 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Youth

:( sometimes mothers are very stressed and take it out on their children. The only advice I can give you is to talk to one of your school teachers or a school counselor.

Best Answer