I would have said the same thing a few years ago . . . and then my fiance and I started dabbling . . . always safe play but remarkably fun. You are not odd but I am as conservative as they come. what are you into?

Best Answer

I like various forms of swinging lifestyle.

Best Answer

It's why there is chocolate and vanilla. I would go crazy seeing someone else touch my fiance. But I get the thrill.

Best Answer

No. Why would you even process it as it being something wrong with you? People who like BDSM like it because it's their preference. Or is it called S&M?

Best Answer

its somewhat of a playful question. Although my hunch is there are more people into that then what i am into which I find odd

Best Answer

You find it odd to be into S&M or whatever you call it. So they most likely find it odd in whatever you are into. But it's what you like, so don't worry about it.

Best Answer

well true your point and I do find it odd however what i meant to say was i find it odd that more people seem to like S&M than what I like, not that I find S&M odd (although I do)

Best Answer

Yes I do find it odd but I don't know what you like and so I wouldn't determine if it is odd or not. Also why worry about what they like? It's not like someone is forcing upon this S&M onto you.

Best Answer

swinging. I just find it odd that S&M is more common than swinging is all I am saying and seemingly taking the long run to say it

Best Answer

Swinging? Like the swing kids play on? I'm sorry I'm completely lost with what you type. =/ I don't find it odd, I'm just slightly confuse.

Best Answer