confusedwoman20 confusedwoman20 18-21 14 Answers Jul 31, 2009

I have a black French sling bra which I love. It consists of just a narrow ***** which fits under the bottom of my breast to give them support, but in some way the design helps keep my nipples erect and hard. The bra is also designed to show a lot of cleavage so I wear a couple of dresses with it that are incredibly low cut. But I like wearing the bra even more under a tight top — a clinging tee shirt or a skimpy halter — because my hard nipples are very prominent and seem to be forcing their way through the fabric. I also think the material right against the nipples make them even more erect.<br />
I know this is an erotic statement because I like turning on both guys and girls. I often wear the bra with skintight low-rise jeans with a thong or, even better, a tiny g string underneath so that the strap shows. A perfect underwear combination. If I'm really daring, the g string is crotchless.

Best Answer

@F***K toygirl2000. I would love to c ur nipple in the webcam. send me your email id u horny b****.<br />
@confusedwomen20 i can promise u i would make u come on the chat itself by just s****** it constantly it would stay erect and by playing and fingering u would enjoy

Best Answer

Pinch them, put ice cube on them or constantly think really sexy thoughts ;-)<br />
I have permanent daytime running lights :D

Best Answer

why do i get told it is bad to look at a woman breast and am always getting put down for doing so, why?? i am so depressed about this at this very mount.

Best Answer

Find a worn out thin white shirt that fits tight... walk around with a vibrator in your panties or inside. i will notice.

Best Answer

Sex and the City had an episode where Miranda was wearing stick-on nipples.

Best Answer

Shirtless in the cold with a couple of mobile magnifyers.

Best Answer

MY WIFE DOES TOO, SO SHE HAD THEM PIERCED, ALLWAYS ERECT

Best Answer

hey girl what do your **** look like?what color are your nipples,i would love to see them,do you like their size and shape?

Best Answer

Take pictures. Post them all over the place. Put some on the outside of your car, and one on your shirt.

Best Answer

Tight shirt, wet shirt, and follow SmartChick's advice.

Best Answer