veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 16 Answers Sep 10, 2011

Maybe you have only kissed bad kissers.

Best Answer

very good point..

Best Answer

hmmmm maybe, but i don't think thats the problem. i kissed some guys that kiss great just how i like it. ofcourse ive kissed gross guys too that just eanted to slubber all over my mouth and stick their disgusting tounge down my throught ewwwwwwwwwwww

Best Answer

I know and it is just the thought of where that tongue has been because I like it there better. Seriously I love kissing but that raking my tonsils crap with the tongue (or at least that what it seems is trying to be done) isn't all that erotic.

Best Answer

thank you. i feel the same way. i don't know where that tounge has been. it doesn't turn me on at all!!!!

Best Answer

Well I don't.

Best Answer

I never used to like it... Tbh I thought it was horrible... Until you meet someone you really feel affection for that's when it becomes nice :)

Best Answer

Nope, It's not weird. I kinda envy people who take pleasure from it. I know I certanly can't.

Best Answer

same here;)

Best Answer

hey, neither do i.

Best Answer

but you do like kissing on the lips and cheeks and other places, as well, don't you?

Best Answer

I know what you mean all the boys I have ever kissed and there have been a few their kisses were wet and horrible and the strange things they did with their tongues just do not even think about it. But the kisses I get off a certain very close friend because he is older and for other reasons I think. No tongues are involved and its not wet but there is pressure which is fine and nice and when ever the chance allows its wonderful.

Best Answer

It isn't weird.....Everyone has their own preferences.......

Best Answer

It's only gross when you stop and think about it.

Best Answer

thats funny, neither do i

Best Answer

I love it but watching other people with their tongues all over makes me gag. Weird? Right?

Best Answer

Not weird - we're all different but personally I can find it very stimulating

Best Answer

I don't think it's weird. I once knew a guy who thought that ALL kissing or sexual contact was disgusting. That was a bit unusual, but I think there are many people who aren't into French kissing. Especially casually.

Best Answer

wow thats different. maybe he was gay.

Best Answer

Nah...I actually think he had issues with his "performance", if you know what I mean. So he convinced himself that it all was disgusting and not worth doing.

Best Answer

lol. oh i had one of those impotent mad at the world blame it on everybody else men. they are the worst. always taking out their anger on people that have done nothing to them

Best Answer

Start using the tongue, it is very nice.

Best Answer

ive done it. but don't like it.

Best Answer

It's not weird, but it's almost human nature to tounge kiss with someone you have an affection for. It just happens naturally.

Best Answer

maybe thats the problem i don't think ive ever been inlove and the one guy that i thought i loved never wanted to kiss me. he didn't feel the same way about me:/ but that didn't stop him from using me for other things smh. he was so cold

Best Answer