For a year, I was in love. We moved in together, I adopted a kitten who is mine but is kind of his. We were happy. Then he started getting angry for no reason. His phone wouldn't work properly so it got smashed, he dropped his fork so he punched a coffee table until his knuckles bled. He tells me constantly not to cheat on him. He hates my friends and lets me know that. He sits at home 4 days a week doing nothing but playing video games. 6 months of growing misery. We've broken up and gotten back together 4 times. After the fourth time, his mother bought me a plane ticket for 5 months away and said "now you can't break up." She says they're nonrefundable. If I break up with him I have to pay her back. If she asked me if I thought I would be with him in May, I would have said no don't buy the ticket. I feel trapped. Alone. I need advice. Help me.
AriaUnabashed AriaUnabashed 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 27 in Dating & Relationships

I think you know what needs doing. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Best Answer

And your kitten too.

Best Answer

My mother once said: people change.

Best Answer

I think I would get out of that. Why would mom be pushing you together?

Best Answer

I don't understand it either, I'm going through the same thing. He just started lying a lot and getting angry and pushing me around. It sucks. I don't know what to do.

Best Answer