sasschik19 sasschik19 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Maybe subconsciously, you want some semblance of control. It could be because you have bigger priorities right now. Guys you really like = major heart break.

Best Answer

maybe its too personal or it means too much and its scary...

Best Answer

Hmm... Maybe. But it just troubles me and my friends.... The kind of guys I date. They all say I can do much better, but I just don't think so.

Best Answer

If you don't think you can do better then you won't. Your probably not allowing yourself to take chances with someone who is better... so its not happening. Sounds like you have some self esteem issues, or worth issues. Believe me... I do too... Sounds like you have good friends though :)

Best Answer

You hit the hammer at the right place, self esteem's a vice of mine.
And I'm glad I have them as friends! :)

Best Answer

Maybe you're afraid of rejections? That's understandable.

I prefer to date guys I like but I am never wanted so I gave up but couldn't date guys I don't like because my instincts about them are always right.

Best Answer

sounds like you maybe need to work on your self esteem alittle you look great to me and it that is your picture girl you are HOT ..go out and get that man you really want !! get vamped up and work on yourself ..new haircut ..new clothes whatever makes you feel sexy go for it !!!

Best Answer

Hahaha. My self esteem is a vice! And thank you! :D

Best Answer

My best guess is, you haven't found a way to express yourself yet that you're comfortable with. Ask yourself, if you were on a date with a guy you really like, do you know what you would do to make them feel how much you like them?

Best Answer

I'd be up front about my feelings but not in a way that'd scare them. I'd let my actions do the talking more than words.

Best Answer

So why don't you?

Best Answer

Well, for mostly because I either lose interest too soon or they're just unavailable. And if they're unavailable, it makes me want them even more. And when I get them to like me, I'm out!

Best Answer

So, you're saying it's not the dating you're afraid of but following up on a succesful one?

Best Answer

I'm not really sure... I've dated 5 guys and they've never lasted long (a month would be the max). And I've always been the one breaking up.

Best Answer

Maybe they weren't what you expected. Maybe you didn't tell them what you want. Just that you were the one to break it up doesn't say that much.

Best Answer

it's fear....

Best Answer

Maybe your too afraid of being hurt. Or your afraid of rejection. You get really close to them and it just turns out to be a friendship that your afraid to ruin.

Best Answer

we'll if you don't really like me, we can date.

Best Answer

I'm not THAT impulsive! :P

Best Answer

too bad

Best Answer

Primal instincts wanting the dik

Best Answer

Nope. It's not that certainly! LOL :D

Best Answer

Then maybe it is impulsiveness and the fact that you cant, wont, and dont want to be alone.

Best Answer

That I can still wrap my head around... I am implusive.

Best Answer

There it is. You now have your answer.

Best Answer

I do. Why doesn't it have the option to choose it as the best answer!

Best Answer

You know its true, you dont need to

Best Answer

The answer lies whith in

Best Answer

Will it's out of my reach if that is so!

Best Answer

Well*

Best Answer