Almost 9 years we had an romantic relationship. Now she is married somehow happily with her daughter and husband, staying just beside my home.<br />
***** happen. I was almost in a troma for one year.<br />
Move on. I got emotional help. U'll also get it i hope.

Best Answer

I have no idea. Some say to date more(I find I am just comparing, and very little comes close) I am wish I knew, not to be able raise my hand and answer your question, but so I could raise my hand and answer your question..

Best Answer

Might as well live it up...do some of the stuff you'd normally need to discuss with a partner first

Best Answer

As someone stated, time will do wonders. I was married for 26 years and moved out about 4 years ago. Although my choice, it was really difficult and a huge adjustment. You'll be ok, start something brand new..learn something brand new as this will keep your mind busier than doing something you know very well.

Best Answer

You get over it day by day.

Best Answer

Time You have to do hard time and it will come to you. Work helps to put you asleep so the missing is less

Best Answer

start dating

Best Answer