Nahh I think it would be a bit awkward for you and the people... Unless you were really close to these people and that they hate you now lol

Best Answer

no,just pretend you dont know a thing.

Best Answer

I actually don't. lol

Best Answer

poor baby i feel so bad for you! yes i think you should apologize, and do what i do now, i only drink what i know i can handle in front of others, and drink the good stuff at home with family that way i don't make an a$$ of myself any more. but today is a new day, don't harp on it, just be careful not to let it happen again. good luck!

Best Answer

i did the same thing at my cousins house. i apologized to them, they said don't worry about it, you were having fun.

Best Answer

Well, an apology is never out of order. If they didn't mind, they will tell you. If you did offend, then they will at least know you care. It is possible, I suppose that someone slipped something in your drink.

Best Answer