When I was little, I liked to draw, write stories, and play computer games. Then when I was 10, my father passed away. It's really affected me, I think. Right now I have a job and I am going to school, so I'm pretty busy. But when I'm not, it's like I am just so unhappy. I don't really love school or my job, but they aren't terrible, I'm not complaining. But I don't really have any hobbies. I idolize some musicians, or writers, or artists...but then when I am like "I could do that" I try it and I'm like "Well this isn't fun, what am I doing." I hate living like this and every spare moment I get is wasted trying to like things. I don't know what to do anymore.
Bajapa Bajapa 18-21, F 3 Answers Apr 24, 2012

well....if your not gonna like it anyway it'd be a good time to try heroin.......if you DO like it though try doing the things you think you don't like on heroin...... works for me - dunno if i'd really recommend it though - and it IS expensive....j/k

Best Answer

I feel ya. Maybe you're just really...depressed. Of course I'm no professional, but I know what killed my motivation to pick up on my hobbies, and it was that I was just tee-totally stressed the hell out. My artist drive just completely shut down during those dark times. Do you have any friends or family to talk to? Or maybe someone who can engage in hobbies with you? That usually helps people get out of their ruts.

Best Answer

You are doing to this to yourself. You sound depressed and need to talk to someone. Go out and try a bunch of stuff and see what appeals. Don't let anyone tell you that what you like is stupid or uncool. If it gets you out of a rut and out of the house, then go with it. Join clubs, take some classes, travel.

Best Answer

aye sounds like depression to me, although i wouldn't say you MEAN to do it to yourself, its your brain :(

Best Answer

That's a good distinction. You're not to blame, but it is your brain that's doing it, not you.

Best Answer