well....if your not gonna like it anyway it'd be a good time to try heroin.......if you DO like it though try doing the things you think you don't like on heroin...... works for me - dunno if i'd really recommend it though - and it IS expensive....j/k

Best Answer

I feel ya. Maybe you're just really...depressed. Of course I'm no professional, but I know what killed my motivation to pick up on my hobbies, and it was that I was just tee-totally stressed the hell out. My artist drive just completely shut down during those dark times. Do you have any friends or family to talk to? Or maybe someone who can engage in hobbies with you? That usually helps people get out of their ruts.

Best Answer

You are doing to this to yourself. You sound depressed and need to talk to someone. Go out and try a bunch of stuff and see what appeals. Don't let anyone tell you that what you like is stupid or uncool. If it gets you out of a rut and out of the house, then go with it. Join clubs, take some classes, travel.

Best Answer

aye sounds like depression to me, although i wouldn't say you MEAN to do it to yourself, its your brain :(

Best Answer

That's a good distinction. You're not to blame, but it is your brain that's doing it, not you.

Best Answer