I feel the same way. I'm super skinny & I get depressed about it I love food but every now & then I try to starve myself. I don't understand why I'm considering it now. I'm 5'6 & I weigh 110 or less. I'm like pure bone. I don't understand why I think of it if I really want to get thicker I eat a lot & use birth control because I heard some ppl gain weight from it. I haven't. :/

Best Answer

Me too. I was soo against becoming fat thanks to my obese mother and one day I noticed my weight gained - I actually started becoming chubby! I went insane. I understand your pain. And when summer comes so does the starving since no one can be there to notice my diet change

Best Answer

Please seek elp before this may get out of hand,you most probably are a beautiful person with a good figure.Please seek advice from a medical professional.Good Luck in whatever you do.

Best Answer

thanks for the reply... i stumbled upon this site tonight by accident looking for help and wondering if I had a problem with anorexia... but now i find out this site is so much more :)

Best Answer

And really I do eat...I know i'm skinny, but sometimes I just skip one too many meals...i dont count calories or anything.. i just get really tired, dizzzy, and depressed, does anyone know where i could get help? I live in Oklahoma....

Best Answer

I do the same thing. There's not enough time in the morning to eat breakfast and pack lunch, so I mainly live off of dinner and a lot of sandwiches. It works for me, but if you're having side effects from your eating habits you should DEFINITELY get help :)

Best Answer