midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 9 Answers Mar 9, 2012

consider urself VERY lucky,,,,, way few lotterys are ewven worth winning , esp so in d USA,,,,, because u only get to keep about .25$ /$1.00 ,,, but way more imply,,, most people r incapable of handling serious money -- that's precisely y they never will have any,,,,, Sure if you win PowerBall,,, u'll all likely be fine ,,,, but how often is PB won ?? 5-6 x's/yr and btw it's played by like 60-100 million ,,,

Best Answer

I can't pick the right pen half the time either, when the odds are as you say.

Best Answer

What bloody counter ?

Best Answer

Odds of National Lottery is 1 in 13, 983,816 and Euro Lottery is 1 in 116,531,800. LOL ... makes little difference in finding the pen that works ... that's the *least* of your problems ... hahaha<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Cannot even steal our shop pen now, they have put a chain on it...

Best Answer

Ha ha

Best Answer

Hahaha that made me giggle

Best Answer

yeah me neither. I played once and picked all the same number haha. Needless to say didn't win. I didn't even understand how it worked and had to ask the cashier. She said pick any numbers you want.

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer