Don't ever do anything you aren't fully invested in because you will live to regret the person that forced you to do so

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I am 20 years old & thanks to everybody getting married right of high school these days & starting families of their own, relatives are starting to wonder why I'm not following suit & ask me why I'm not yet married like not being married by age twenty is the new not being married at fifty. But you know what? Like me, you are young. People our age should be focused on getting our lives together & once we're able to get by on our own, then we can think about marriage. That's the way it should be. Every young married couple I know are still living with their parents without the privacy that many married couples desire for years because they chose to marry while they're getting their lives together rather than after they are financially independent & have to rely on parents & in-laws for financial support, food & a roof over their head so if you think about it, who are the real suckers now? :P Every time I start to feel pressure to go out & get married because everyone is doing it, all I do is look at those people & ask myself, Is this really what I want for myself? To marry before I have a chance to become independent & still have to live with parents? Have fun while you can, man. You have your whole life to get married, but only a few pretty years to live the single life & party & do all those fun things you will no longer be able to do once you walk down the aisle. Milk it for what it's worth. Don't blow your chance to have fun just because everybody else is doing it. Trust me, they'll probably regret it in the future.

Best Answer

Why do you feel pressured to get married?

Best Answer

Grow a pair, and make a decision.

Best Answer

Sounds like a great time to go away on a holiday. In other words, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! !! !!

Best Answer

If you give into pressure you will resent everything about it and it could ruin your life. You are too young to determine the rest of yours and another person's life. You probably haven't even settled into your career, so let your mother (whoever is pressuring you) know that when your foundation is solid you'll start building... not a moment sooner.

Best Answer

More information please.<br />
Is your family pressuring you?<br />
What will happen if you say no?

Best Answer

It's a trap!

Best Answer