wheres your mother?

Best Answer

My mom lives with me too but we get along

Best Answer

well tell her how you feel. your dad is supposed to support you. i wouldn't dream of putting my girls down when they were your age. i feel for you.

Best Answer

I didn't "think" my Dad didn't care about me, I KNEW IT!<br />
He was a miserable, angry man who "got off" beating me until I wet myself.<br />
SO, I LEFT HOME at 8 years old and went to live & work on the farms of<br />
friends and relatives. They all liked me and I loved the independence.<br />
I did my work then was free to go where I pleased, when I pleased.<br />
I never went home until I took care of my "Dad" for 6 months before he<br />
died. He still cursed me and hated me but my conscience is clear<br />
because I did the right thing. BUT I'm sure glad he's a GONE GOOSE.

Best Answer

Wow, sorry to hear that.. How old are you? Are you old enough to leave home yet and is there any abuse or violence going on with you and your dad? If you find that last answer to the last question to be a YES then perhaps you need to be in touch with the proper authorities to get you out of that environment. I myself am an adult child of an abusive father.. I am just now facing him at the age of 44 and have been dealing with the aftermath of feeling the same way you do.. I don't know what else I can say other than you are not alone, there are plenty of ****** parents out there and there is hope for the kids.. YOU can rise above this and go out into the world and be a better person than he has and when and if you become a parent be sure you treat your kids ten times differently than he has treated you.. IN the meantime ask yourself the questions I just did and find out where you can go for help to get out of this situation.. Good luck and know that life is better..

Best Answer

Understand that your parent (dad) has a legal obligation until you're 18. Do know that your father has no bearing on who you are as a person. You will one day realize that your dad did not know how to show you the love you need and deserve. Try and forgive him as you grow and surround yourself with people who will support you. It's ok to cry, it's who you are. But know something right now...you are loved by the many people in the world. People you don't even know yet. I know this is hard to understand at your age, but please trust me. You deserve the world and you will get it.

Best Answer

I understand where you're coming from. But I think if you stopped caring what your parents think, mostly your father, you'll feel a sense of telling them to **** off. Because no matter what, you have your own opinions and his opinion aren't right for you. I sometime can't get my father on my good side nor can I get on his but I'm okay with it. Just stop crying and don't give a crap what he thinks. After all, once you're out of his house, you'll have only your rules and you'll be better.

Best Answer