Who knows puck , He might have had Dyslexia /:+)

Best Answer

i'm in plato's butt.

Best Answer

Then you wouldn't see your shadow for his freakin head, unless of course you were doing it doggy style. I wonder if this will get censored.

Best Answer

no, you don't understand. i am BODILY inside plato's butt. as in COMPLETELY enclosed.

Best Answer

On the floor , laughing, rolling, eyes popping out, the whole nine yards.

Best Answer

If we were, we wouldn't know it until we escaped. Anyone who tried to liberate us would either become a prophet/savior or get a permanent padded room.

Best Answer

He may have had his **** together, but I just don't think you have to subscribe to his magazine in order to get out of the cave.

Best Answer

For his time he was revolutionary....the problem is people forget the revolution and live by regurgitation. His "immortal soul" and even Descartes addendum to it are some of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. I prefer Socrates or Aurelius by far. For an insane individual who was madly in love with his sister, I've gotten more from Nietzsche than all of them.

Best Answer

What doesn't kill you makes you easier to kill the next time!

Best Answer

Quam non me destruit y mi nutruit

Best Answer

I'm really not.

Best Answer

I believe you. Plato, generalized and you probably have checked out the forms thing.

Best Answer