...part of me doesn't trust my boyfriend. tonight for example he called me, he's away on a business trip and said he was going to bed. minutes later i get a pocket dial from him and i can hear that he's walking and has his phone in his pants. says he "stepped out for a smoke". i dont buy it at all... i think he downplays everything to not get me wound up about him going out or whatever. it drives me nuts yet i cant find the balls to dump him
missmonroe missmonroe 22-25 7 Answers Aug 31, 2011

You can be addicted to a person almost the same way you can be addicted to a bad drug. And it can be just as hard to "detox". But you have to find the strength to do that...first by realizing why you NEED the "fix" now and then. Then you might find the strength and the rational power to get yourself out of a situation that is doing you harm. You have to really want to first. It won't happen until then.

Best Answer

The sooner, the easier it's going to be on you. From what you're saying, it seems written in stone.

Best Answer

You have to realize that you are wasting your time with him. If he treats you like this then there will come a time when he dumps you and that is going to be even worse. You are staying with him and you are miserable. Take care of yourself. Don;t you think you deserve someone to keep you smiling instead?

Best Answer

either youre being suspicious or hes cheating on you and playing you for a fool. I say get rid of him, just like that. You dont need balls to dump someone, You need self respect. Or he could just be playing some dumb game. If trust is the only issue, then converse, eye to eye on issues with awareness, not just what you want to hear.

Best Answer

Yeah, what she says.

Best Answer

Maybe you don't feel you deserve better, but you do. Maybe you think you can't get someone better, and you won't. Not as long as you hang on to this one. If you don't trust him, get out of the relationship. Even if he is actually as good and honest as he would like you to believe, you don't believe him. That makes this an unhealthy relationship. Get out. Move on

Best Answer

insecurity...

Best Answer

Where is your evidence? Then when you have drop him like bad habit!

Best Answer