Occasionally I will ask the person sitting next to me for help, but it doesn\'t go beyond that. Ever since starting college(college isn\'t uni like in the US, its first school, then college, then uni) I just sit by myself to eat or go to the library on the internet because I don\'t speak to classmates outside of lessons. I\'D much rather be left alone because I don\'t like being the centre of attention. I go swimming I play basketball, but only because I enjoy it but don\'t speak to the players much. If I totally have to, its just a couple of words, and before you know it, im out. Of course, I have friends from school I used to go to for 8 years who go to the same college, but even if I do see them, its just a \'whats up\' or a nod kind of thing. Anybody else just hate socialising?
ReformJr ReformJr 16-17 6 Answers Jan 1 in Singledom

Wow, you're really shy. Part of the joy in living is to share the good things about yourself with others and them with you. I don't mind socializing, but, I don't live for it.

Best Answer

Is it because of shyness or you find it difficult talking to others.

As that could be lack of confidence which can be helped.

Let me know why you cannot easily talk to others as I will do all I can to help you.

Best Answer

I was shy at school.

But the one thing to remember is that you are as good as anyone else.

Start to sit with others and you will make more friends.

You are not at fault being the way you are-but you can change it with positive thinking.

Best Answer

I laughed when I read this because I'm not exactly the person who likes socializing. My problem though is I'm a homebody and would rather stay at home by myself then go out with friends. But ya I'm the same way, nothing wrong with you haha:)

Best Answer

Being yourself without feeling unhappy is fine.
So many genuine people on EP and off who will give advice and be there for you.

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

No one should be or feel alone.
As although on EP we are all strangers-I find the ones I got to know became friends too.
Feel free to ask me any questions.

Best Answer

No. I love socializing and making new friends. It's the best <3

Best Answer

Fair enough

Best Answer