HappiestInDenial HappiestInDenial 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 29, 2012

Too long of a list here. Tried many things and realised I was going down with the anchor that would never come back up

Best Answer

Everybody can candy-coat this, but at the end of the day, he got all the s-x he wanted from you.

I am intrigued by your screen name and wonder if there is some tie-in there. . .

(Sorry if I sound mean. That's not my intent.)

Best Answer

You are right, so so right... That is all it ever was, i'll think again before i give it away that easily...........
I like to pretend im okay, because i eventually believe it and get all happy.. it doesnt last long, but when it fades i deny that its faded and get all happy again.....

Best Answer

Believe me, mine is simply The Voice of Experience. We're always thinking, "Ah! True love at last!" and THEY'RE always thinking, "Ah! A new piece of YKW!"
Remember: A hard d*** has no conscience!!!!!

Best Answer

Horrible, but it happens...... Think happy and you will be happy!

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your hurt, I have two daughters 18 and 20, my 20 yr old was very hurt two or three times by guys, but I talk to her and my younger daughter, and you are young too, I promise that you will be fine, that's what happen in life, you have to pick up and move on. God is going to send some one in your life just for you, You will be just fine . and you will look back on this day and say " Now why was I trippin over him" . Trust me.

Best Answer

Maybe that is good you deserve better...speaking from experience

Best Answer

The most difficult thing to understand is that you can love someone but they may not love you back. Or maybe they did love you but then changed. The only thing that you really have to do is to understand that you can not control someone else feelings, and those feelings very well might have been true but changed over time.

Best Answer

Either you came across as too needy.

Perhaps were not entertaining... funny enough.

Sex was bad.... or not frequent.

Maybe there was no chemistry. Maybe he was just an ******* that still needed to sow his seed.

We don't know the answers, for all we know you could have like a fifty grand debt that maybe he was trying to get away from. You are the only one that can answer this question.

My question is though.... Will you give yourself a truthful answer or will you let an ego get in the way?

Best Answer

Cuz he's a D.I.C.K. Lots of guys would be happy to take his place.

Best Answer

i like this answer :) hope in the darkness. :)

Best Answer

People who carry any level of self-hate must flee the burdens of love so as not to upset their underlying self-loathing.

Best Answer

Wish you were my Ex- Wife.

Best Answer

why? didnt she treat you right? how do you know im not your ex-wife? ha! joking.

Best Answer

Now that is funny, don't care who you are!

Best Answer

Coz, he did not have you in his heart.

Best Answer

10 months of lies.

Best Answer

Life is not bad at all. Find your true love!

Best Answer