Don't judge what others do. One day (if you are lucky) you will be old and wrinkled. Not all of us like to knit or watch TV all day.<br />
If its not your cup of tea, why do you feel a need to criticize it? Does this make you feel superior?

Best Answer

Thank YOU ! :)

Best Answer

No it does not make me feel superior at all. I am simply asking a question. Sorry to offend if you are a regular swinger!

Best Answer

Even if they are good looking its not my scene.<br />
1 on 1 more my style.It takes work to keep a sex life exciting...but I think it can be done.

Best Answer

I agree! call me old fashioned, but I do not want to watch people rubbing ugly bits.

Best Answer

Yeah Im old fashioned too. Like the idea of having one great lover..over and over..again and again and again..yummmyyy :)

Best Answer

What difference does the age make, really ? Like you guys are all going to magically stop having sex when you turn 50---that's what YOU think. The issue is swinging and wife-swapping period, at ANY age---why bother even getting married ? You can stay single and SHAG (scr*w, boink) as many people as you want, 'til the cows come home !

Best Answer

I don't understand a lot of the fetishes out there. But, if everyone involved is in agreement...and it isn't on my front lawn. So be it. If they enjoy it...then that's it.

Best Answer

Yes but who wants to watch old Dave &amp; Mavis from the local bank getting horny? Eeeeek!

Best Answer

ewww old wrinkly bits hanging everywhere<br />
glasses everywhere with false teeth in

Best Answer

Hahaha.. Flabby bums &amp; cellulite &amp; guys with big guts!

Best Answer

beer guts and shriveled up .....

Best Answer

Yeah it's like 50+? Horny? Fat? Join a swingers club!

Best Answer

Hahaha. Great answer.

Best Answer

My sentiments exactly!

Best Answer

This is the same reason I do not understand por.n at all. <br />
When did se.x become a spectator sport?<br />
Oh well. I guess it does something for other people.

Best Answer

Thank you! I thought I was the only one. I've never understood it, either.

Best Answer

Why would anyone care what consenting adults do? And why would anyone assume that only older people or fat people do this sort of thing? Would it make it better, or worse if the people were all young hard bodies? Why in the world does it matter?<br />
I plan on having sex until the day I die. LOL. Yayah!<br />
And as for the whole monogamish thing, Dan Savage has some interesting things to share about just how many people do this sort of thing, in one form or another. I sure would prefer honesty and fun to people cheating on each other....<br />
But at the end of the day, I just dont care what consenting adults do. I say knock yourself out!

Best Answer

Makes no difference if UR fat, young, old, slim or not. Still makes me feel queasy.

Best Answer

So why are you so focused on it?
It kind of reminds me of the gay Republican who is always going on about how evil it is to be gay, how gross it is, until someone catches him in the airport bathroom up to gay activities. Why do you care?

Best Answer

Who said theyre all ugly?? lol

Best Answer

well put lostgirl pick your parities and soar like an eagle

Best Answer

:) Thank You &lt;3

Best Answer

Most people don't go to watch

Best Answer

Ugh!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

People need excitement in their lives? I don't know, not something I'd be interested in.

Best Answer

I think it would turn me off sex forever!

Best Answer

Yeah me too, I don't want any old codger sticking his wrinkly **** in me.

Best Answer

EXACTLY.

Best Answer

People are beautiful....beauty is not only skin deep....look at their courage and conviction to lead a life of their choice....isn't that attractive?

Best Answer

maybe this will help you, My wife told me 20 years ago that she had a fantasy of ******* two guys at the same time, I was shocked at the time and then even more shocked that I found it made my **** get hard. We talked and played for some years, when she told me that a friend of hers told her abut a swingers club and that we should go. We did, and it was incredible to see so many people naked and the reality that my wife was going to **** someone before the night was over. There was a jacuzzi pool outside, so we got in the pool and then several guys got in also and before I knew it, she was sucking a guys **** and then another guys **** and she sucked off about 8 or nine guys when she found an oriental guy, very shy, they were kissing and then she went down on his ****. He wanted to **** her, but she felt embarrased and didn't. She has since ****** fifty guys looking for him. The first guy flirted with her and offered a massage so we went to a private room and found that another guy got into the room with us, he just stood in the corner and watched. I saw his hands rub my wifes body and it was a rush, more so than watching her suck guys *****. Maybe it was the thought that I knew he would end up ******* her. He gave her a very through rubing and massage and then started to play in her *****. She loved it and he was good at it and she came with a full scream. Then, she sucked his **** a little bit and then pulled it into her ***** and they ****** and ****** and ****** and I saw his **** going in and out of her ***** and him thrusting his **** as far into her as he could, she came again. Then she pushed him down and kissed his **** somemore and then got on top of him and rode his **** like she was never going to quit. I put my hard **** in her mouth and she was ******* him and sucking me when the guy that was watching decided to get involved and started to play with her ****. She started to suck his **** and I started sucking on her ****. Some how, I was sucking on one *** and the guy was sucking the other *** and I was looking at him just a few inches away, realizeing that my wife was getting ****** and was sucking this guys **** while having both of her **** sucked on. He then ****** her also. My wife wanted to meet them the next day, but tha didn't happen. She is still looking for her cute Asian guy.

Best Answer

We don't go to watch. We go to ****.

Best Answer

Yeah i dont understand all this $ex for fun yippee stuff, maybe when your teenage but when older it just. Filthy to me.

Best Answer

Then you must like sex. I bet you are a boring person. There is nothing like getting you ***** popped

Best Answer