correction * every girl replaced by \" ALMOST EVERY GIRL \" * is this really called waiting for love ?
lifetriangle lifetriangle 22-25, M 19 Answers Jan 17, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

Honestly, maybe you'll get a girl when you stop being sexist and generalizing girls by saying "every girl".

Best Answer

I love the fact that you care so much about female virginity, but seem to say nothing about the many men who will fúck anything with a heartbeat.

Best Answer

i agree there are many cruel men who cheated many girls and left them broken heart.

Best Answer

Hahahahhaha you make me laugh sorry to say but mate you've been hanging around with the wrong crowd!! Not everygirl wants sex.. But the type you know must be ******!! And good luck to the women who ***** we'll see if she really does love you or uses for sex!! And women dont wait for true love.. It comes within time but yeah I'm sure everygirl meets a person like you along the lines of meeting true love!! P. S please seek proffesional help

Best Answer

Strange that you have met or know "every girl." In any case, I find that many don't have sex on the first, or even second date.

Best Answer

ummmm try before u buy<br />
would u buy a car without test driving it ?

Best Answer

******* with this attitude you ruin peoples life , girls are not cars , men are not cars . idiot , moron .

Best Answer

Ture love and sex are not one in the same. However, not all girls are alike.

Best Answer

Um, thats a broad statement.

Best Answer

So I've been thinking, my future wife could be fuqing some dude right now… she a ho!

Best Answer

Every girl doesn't say that ... and every girl doesn't have sex with every guy she meets.<br />
Sex has become something so casual .. and seldom related to "love" ...

Best Answer

I wasn't aware that one girl's behavior you found appalling already embodied the choice of action of every female that exists around the world.

Best Answer

Nah, it's not waiting for true love. I see a lot of women doing this, but not ALL women. I'm a girl and I haven't had a boyfriend or s3x O.O I truly am waiting for the right guy; not really, it's just no one is awesome enough for me XD

Best Answer