22idontknow22 22idontknow22 13-15, F 13 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Struggles

it depends on the mood.. if a guy in a horny mood he likes your looks & personality.. but if he is in a relax mood he jujdges your looks...

Best Answer

Because they were never taught how not to judge a book by its cover.

Best Answer

I know a super attractive, fun and rich guy who has been married and adores his average looking wife who is super smart and has an amazing personality. <br />
Not all guys care only about looks. I think it helps a lot if you really take care of yourself (clean and put together) and are confident even if you don't look like a model.

Best Answer

It's good to match up with someone of comparable physical attractiveness. That way there's someone for everyone. If someone's personality isn't pretty they should match up with someone comparable in that respect also.

Best Answer

We're visual creatures. Girls are better at language. Guys are better at vidual things. I had this same conversation with my ex. (She's the source of the explanation) <br />
But I love her for her personality. Although she is beautiful

Best Answer

It depends on the man and the trype of relationship they are looking for. <br />
Shallow man short term relationship --- Looks, looks, looks<br />
Deeper man Long term relationship ---Personality, looks, personality.

Best Answer

well men are visual creatures so they are interested in what they can see and it takes awhile before they appreciate the personality it takes a lot of thinking for them lololol

Best Answer

They are so busy in catching the looks of many girls. So they don't find time to see the heart.

Best Answer

yeah unfortunately everything is reduced to simple biology, to keep the specie

Best Answer

not all guys are like that, yeck I have a boyfriend. I think it just feels that way because of some guys who let the whole boy species down

Best Answer