I don't like waiting until I finish watching everything, I want to know now and there lol
EmmaParsons EmmaParsons 18-21, F 11 Answers Jun 6 in Movies & TV

I force my friends to spoil books and movies for me lol

Best Answer

Haha me too.

Best Answer

I bet the Christmas season is hell for you

Best Answer

Ooh. It depends. Videogames? I want to do it myself. But there are times when I'll go ahead and find out about it. Movies? I don't really care as long as the plot is good.

Best Answer

yeah so true i even go to wikipedia to read the whole plot of movie instead of waiting.... waiting sucks.... curiosity just makes me do it. Its like i just want to know what happens next and i can't wait because its so cool(movie,anime whatever it is).

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

I hate them. For me, surprises and the unexpected are part of what makes a story entertaining.

Best Answer

not everyone wants to know

Best Answer

Me too! My sister hates me for that, lol.

Best Answer

Yes my friends do too. Lol

Best Answer

heheh.. me too :P

Best Answer

I used to crave the ending so badly I would skip ahead and ruin the ending of novels for myself. Now I have learned that waiting deems a sweet reward.

Best Answer

Same here. When I read books, I always read the ending first, then I start reading from the mid-way point, then I read the beginning to fill myself in.

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

Spoilers don't bother me at all. I'll still watch the show, film or read the book.

Best Answer