Jesticles Jesticles 26-30, F 6 Answers May 9 in Dating & Relationships

You can know a person for many years, without knowing who they truly are. For those who have a lot of friends who only know bits and pieces of who they are, but not know the whole person that they are it can get very annoying. I've started writing a book on myself so people who have "known me for years" can finally get to know me beyond the chapter of my life they happened to walk into it on. <br />
Most people tend to look at a person for the one side they see of that person, and because that is the side they see most of that person for as long as they have "known" that person for years in the loosest sense of the word; they think they know that person in the deepest sense of the word also. I used to be the same way until life circumstances opened my eyes and made me realize over half of the people who had been in my life for years, and that I had thought knew me well; didn't really know me at all. In many of those circumstances, I realized I didn't really know them as well as I thought I did either.... I was way off ba<x>se from who I thought they were.

Best Answer

No one really knows who I am.

Best Answer

he probably has secrets that he hasn't told you, and is frustrated with himself for not being able to, and is taking it out on you now

Best Answer

Wow that's probably right

Best Answer

What's a non-mushy way of getting a guy to open up?

Best Answer

Well if I am right, then he is reaching out. You just need to be patient, and reassure him that he is always welcome to talk to you about anything. One caution though, I don't know your relationship, but he might actually like you. It happens with friends. It be opening that door, so make sure you are ready for it

Best Answer

Well he would be a dummy to not like me 😋😋

Best Answer

haha fair enough :P

Best Answer

cause he is a drama queen or he is just really stupid

Best Answer

You don't know me either.

Best Answer

How do I get you to open up?

Best Answer