RachMary RachMary 16-17, F 6 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Love is transient and you are probably talking about infatuation!

Best Answer

I don't believe you can 'make' love do anything...let alone make it last...it either does, or it doesn't....you can't make it happen, you can't make it better, you can't make it last......it just is....it has a will of it's own, and it's a force to be reckoned with....<br />
You can do things to trick your own mind into believing it's good....or into believing it's better than it used to be....you can do things to 'spice it up' and make it bearable, or even enjoyable....but those things are only playing on your perceptions...it's not actually guaranteeing any lasting effects....<br />
Many, many people are comfortable and happy with this.....they're happy to spend their lives doing these things...all in the name of love...and that's great, don't get me wrong...I don't begrudge anyone their 'happiness'.....<br />
Don't take this the wrong way.....this is just simply my opinion on your question....I'm not bitter or angry, I'm just more pragmatic than I used to be...

Best Answer

very tantric of you. good luck

Best Answer

Yeah, well you are young.

Best Answer

I don`t think so

Best Answer