I've been crying all night can't believe how much he broke my heart
LonelyGirl322 LonelyGirl322 22-25 20 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You will look back on this night and know that it was just one of the steps that led you to much better things.

Best Answer

u gave your Vcard to someone, simply to get rid of it? days later he's telling u he loves u? n now u think he's a moron? sounds like u are very confused. I feel sorry for you, but theres sod all I, or anyone else online, can do to help u realise where u have been going wrong.<br />
he very probably is a moron, but U aint exactly been acting totally sane.<br />
u don't want to live, n yet continue to breath, I suggest u leanr how to acpet life before doing something about making your own life end.

Best Answer

"Living" at your age is a must....just ditch the "Moron!"...lol...

Best Answer

Whoever said you had to? And what makes you think live is over because of a moron? What does that make you?

Best Answer

You will survive this set back. If you want to happy then your on the right track,he is not worth your tears.

Best Answer

hey little one, dont give him the power its his loss you were aways too good for him,...............that aching heart will stop............take care.....

Best Answer

You look like a very beautiful girl and you shouldent be with someone who makes you more sad then happy. You can go out and get a way better guy that actualy cares for you and would risk his life for you. Stop going for "your type" your type is probaby the i dont give a **** guy that is hot and funny. Go for the guy standing alone with no one around and get to know him, you'll find he is the real one for you.

Best Answer

you know what i do in times like that? go out, watch a movie, see some puppies, yell at hobos, maybe punch a clown or two ... oh laser tag with a bunch of kids is awesome since you can completely own them in which case its awesome ... or the opposite happens, in which case you feel a bit better about what the future generations will amount to with all the skills laser tag can instill in them like companionship, teamwork and shooting ppl on the opposite team!

Best Answer

Sh!t happens.... get over it

Best Answer

Go cut off his ****!!!

Best Answer

i would in a minute

Best Answer

You can't let your whole life be ruined by a guy. Relationships come and relationships go, and you'll find someone else that will make you far happier than he ever did, but first you have to learn how to be happy on your own.<br />
It gets better, I swear.

Best Answer

He is a bad bunny for hurting you. Bad Bunny Bad.

Best Answer

Ah, ****. Live ok? I like you.

Best Answer

Why are you letting him do that to you?

Best Answer

idk EP is helping me commit from susicide

Best Answer

Well, that's good at least. You don't really want to hurt the people that would find you, do you?

Best Answer

U mean without EP, u would consider killing yourself over someone?... that's just pathetic... grow a set for Christ sake

Best Answer