joyfulsweet joyfulsweet 36-40, F 10 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

self control?

Best Answer

You don't have to go cold turkey. Give yourself a time during the day, and a time limit. Set an alarm. Give yourself your fix of fb for that time only, and then that's it for the day, or to make it more bearable, have one session early in the day, and one later...just break it up to whatever you can manage.<br />
Another thing is to find out why you feel such an appeal for it. Just sit quietly and ask yourself what it is that you are getting from it...or hope to get...companionship? What? At least knowing what it is, is half way to fixing it, I believe.

Best Answer

Easy peasy; show ur **** 2 loads of youngens...... Barred 4 life!

Best Answer

even if you do deactivate your account it still saves it for a little while, and all you do is log in and your back..Hope that helps

Best Answer

Just do not go back they come here.

Best Answer

Deactivate it for a lil while...

Best Answer

don't go on

Best Answer

i tried but its like drugs to me

Best Answer

i know the feeling of being addicted to something.. we will just say texting ... i guess just try to distract yourself with something else

Best Answer

Just stop. I haven't been on the Facebook in months.

Best Answer

i said to myself a thousand times that im not going to use facebook but i still do it hellppp

Best Answer

If you can make it a day, you can make it two days. If you can make it two days, you can make it a year. Have some faith in yourself and good luck.

Best Answer